Creating and powering web pages since 2009
No internet presence? No problem!
If your business has no internet presence you are not getting enquires from potential customers searching for your products / services on the internet both locally and nationally.
Research in Ireland has shown that the internet is the most used source when looking for business phone numbers, with nearly 90% of people in Ireland using the internet and around 85% of people using search engines to find businesses locally.
Existing customers are the backbone of all businesses. In today's internet age existing customers expect their service provider to have a nice and easy to find internet presence. If your customer is looking for your phone number or wants to recommend you to a friend they expect to be able to find your details easily online.
Why existing customers may look for you on search engines:
- People will remember your name but not your phone number.
- People may only remember part your name but will add your service in searches.
- Customers who want to recommend you to others.
- Looking to see if you provide other services.
- Looking for your email address.
- Looking for your opening times.
- Looking for directions to your premises.